1. I absolutely love a wedding, I thoroughly enjoy photographing each one! I really value the importance of photos so being able to provide you with photos to cherish of your big day is so important to me, capturing the emotions and all the little details that you've worked so hard on. I love the buzz so much that I'm aiming to become a wedding photographer full time (at the moment, I'm working a day job then wearing my photographer hat on evenings and weekends to reach this goal!)
2. Photographing your wedding is a long day, which often means we'll be spending more than 13 hours together. That's a lot of time together! Having a pre-wedding photo shoot is just a chance to have a chat whilst taking some photos, so we can get to know each other so i'm not a complete stranger turning up on your wedding day! This is why a pre-wedding photo shoot is included in all full day wedding packages.
3. I really value the importance of printing photographs. Seeing a photo in your hands is so special, it transports you back to that moment. If your photos are kept on a usb or a disk, you will most likely save them to a laptop or PC. Are you ever likely to look at them as often as you would a beautiful album on the shelf? Picking up your own wedding album to look back on in years and years to come means you can be reminded of the special people that attended. I include a wedding album in every wedding package to ensure you won't miss out on all this!
4. Do you have children already? Maybe you're inviting a lot of children to your wedding? Not a problem, I have several years of experience of working with children (as well as children with additional needs) and a lot of patience! I can be as big a kid as them sometimes, helping them to relate to me and helping them to feel relaxed in front of the camera.
♫ I'll be there for you...
5. What I'm saying is that I'll be on hand with a whole bag of tricks, from deodorant, tweezers and nail glue to scissors, a sewing kit and a first aid kit. If you have any questions or worries whilst planning your wedding, I'd love to be an ear to listen or even give advice. Having got married myself fairly recently in 2018, I completely understand how stressful it can be!
6. I'm a big, laid back nerd! I can get obsessed with TV shows and films. If you are a big fan of anything from Marvel, Friends or Stranger Things to Outlander, Harry Potter or The Witcher plus loads more then we'll have lots to talk about!